Prostate massages are definitely the God tier when it comes to massage therapy. Not only can they be used as a health boost and for medical reasons, but they can also be used purely for pleasure, helping men to reach astonishing orgasmic bliss!
However, much to our despair, recent studies have shown that many men don’t even know what their prostate gland is yet let alone where to find it. So let us fill you in…
What is a prostate?
The prostate is a walnut-sized gland that can be reached from inside the anus, and to make things clear, women do not have one. It is located inside, between the bladder and the penis. Through the centre of the prostate run the urethra, enabling urine to flow out of the penis.
The prostate gland conceals a special type of liquid that protects the sperm, as well as nourishing it. When a man ejaculates, this fluid is squeezed into the urethra and is ejected alongside the sperm as semen.
So, considering many of you guys don’t know what a prostate gland is or its main function, this little part of your body actually does quite a lot!
Unfortunately, the prostate gland can bring about many health conditions too, some being life-threatening if not detected early. Some of these conditions are:
- Prostate Cancer
- Enlarged prostate
However, it is not all gloom and doom because the prostate gland can bring you guys A LOT of pleasure…
The Male G-Spot
The prostate gland is an immensely erogenous zone for men, and it is home to the holy and godly G-Spot. Containing an endless stream of nerve endings, this small gland can produce a lot of pleasure for you through prostate massage therapy. However, if you have never participated in any sort of anal play then this can be very intimidating. Luckily, we have compiled a few tips that you should make use of if you are thinking about having a prostate massage…
- Make sure you shower and clean yourself thoroughly before you have a prostate massage as this will make things more hygienic and pleasant for both you and the masseuse. If your body feels fresh then you will feel more confident and at ease before your session begins.
- You should ensure that your bowels are fully empty and avoid foods or drinks that might make you bloated or gassy. The prostate gland is reached via the anus or perineum, therefore if you have just eaten and pressure is added to those areas, you might feel nauseous.
- Communication is very important when you are having an intimate massage such as the prostate massage. It is important that you feel comfortable therefore you should let the masseuse know what feels good and what doesn’t. After all, a prostate massage is meant to be a pleasurable experience so you should make the most of it.
- Your prostate gland can be massaged in two ways; by either inserting a finger in a hook-like shape inside the anus or by kneading the knuckles gently along the perineum. This is great for those of you who may feel uncomfortable with anal play, or want to ease into it.
- You can reach climax from prostate stimulation alone and in fact, the masseuse tends to not touch the penis at all while she is performing prostate massage. The orgasm from this is said to be powerful and more intense, sending rushes of pleasure throughout your whole body.
- Prostate massage therapy makes your penile orgasms a lot more intense and longer lasting. They are also said to help with premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction.
Would you like to book a prostate massage?
If we have convinced you that prostate massages are amazing, then why not book one in for yourself? We are open daily from early in the morning until late into the night. You can contact us via SMS, landline or by email for any questions or queries on locations, prices and what masseuses are working. We really do offer the best prostate massage London service!
Our Asian erotic massage parlour offers an impressive list of massages for you to choose from, performed by the most beautiful oriental masseuses from China, Japan and Korea.